Breaking the Habit | Review

Title: Breaking the Habit
Series: The Breaking Series #4
Author: Ember Leigh
Pages: 319 pages
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Rating: ★★★★★

Synopsis
He’s on a war path to fame.

And Levi Swain doesn’t care who knows it. The more people that know him, the better. As the hottest MMA rising star opportunities are materializing out of thin air. When a wealthy sponsor approaches him, looking to have Levi cause a tabloid-worthy scandal, Levi only knows how to say yes. He didn’t come to war to lose.

Except he never counted on meeting Riley. The glam-shy bombshell who won’t touch fame with a ten-foot selfie stick. Levi planned on her ending up another notch on the bedpost, where every girl ends up. Instead, Riley is everything he wasn’t looking for.

Out here in Hollywood? He can have fame, or he can have true love.

But he can’t have both.


Review

Breaking the Habit is the fourth book in The Breaking Series and tells the story of Riley and Levi.

Breaking the Habit is the third book I’ve read by Ember Leigh and it’s my favourite one so far. It was really hard to put this book down. I read this book during my exam period so every time I took a little study break, I always read a few chapters in this book.

I really loved the story and the characters. I think that the characters were a bit different, but in a good way. (Keep in mind that I’ve only read My Little Secret and Breaking the Game). I really loved Riley because she has a unique style and she’s into photography. Levi is really hot and sexy and I love that he has a bad side but also takes care of his disabled brother. They are a match made in heaven and I couldn’t get enough of them.

I really really loved this book and it was so fast paced and well written. Breaking the Habit is just such an amazing book about MMA fighters and it’s kind of one of my favourite genres of Romance I think. It is always so hot and sexy and I kinda love the fighting scenes. Ember Leigh is an amazing author and I cannot wait to read the other books in The Breaking Series!