Legion | Review

Title: Legion 
Series: Talon #4
Author: Julie Kagawa
Pages: 380 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: HQ Young Adult
Rating: ★★★★★

Synopsis

The legions will be unleashed. No-one can stand against the coming horde.

After witnessing a powerful sacrifice, Ember Hill knows that nothing she was taught by dragon organisation Talon is true. About humans, about rogue dragons, about herself and what she’s capable of doing and feeling.

In the face of great loss, Ember vows to stand with rogue dragon Riley against The Order of St. George and against own twin brother Dante – the heir apparent Talon, who will soon unleash the greatest threat dragonkind has ever known.

Talon is poised to take over the world, and the abominations they have created will soon take to the skies, darkening the world with the promise of blood and death to those who will not yield.


Review

Legion is the fourth book in the Talon series and continues the story of Ember and her friends.

It’s been awhile since I read the first three books in the Talon series, I’ve read Soldier in 2016, so I didn’t really remember everything. It was a bit hard to get into the story but that was my own fault because I waited so long. But once I was into the story, I loved every bit of it.

Ember is such a strong and brave character, I love reading about her. Riley and Garret are both handsome soldiers, one is a dragon and the other is a human. Ember finally chooses one of these two guys, and I’m happy with her choice. I do, however, think that we get this epilogue at the end of Inferno where something happens… I’m not going to tell you what, since I don’t want to write spoilers in my review.

Legion was such an amazing book! I’ve always loved the Talon books so it was no surprise that I loved and enjoyed reading Legion. It was nice to get into the world of the Talon series again because I really missed reading about Ember, Riley and Garret. I cannot wait to read the fifth and final book in the series, Inferno!