1. Goodreads 2020 Reading Challenge
2. Read more poetry books
Last year my second goal was to read some more comics, graphic novels and manga and I did read some. I wanted to change it and read more poetry since last year I didn’t read that much poetry.
3. Read more books that address mental health topics
This goal used to be reading more books with LGBT+ characters and I managed to read a lot of books with main or side characters that are from the LGBT+ community. This year I would like to read more books that talk about mental health or characters that deal with mental disorders. I haven’t read enough books like these, so I hope that I get to read some books that address mental health topics.
4. Read 20 books from my 2019 ebook TBR
In 2019 I made some spreadsheets for my ebook and physical TBR and now that I have an overview, I know that I need to read quite a lot of ebooks, more or less 50 books. I know that I will not be able to read all these books in 2020 because I know myself and I’m not someone that sticks to, for example, a monthly TBR. So my goal is to read 20 ebooks from this list, I think that’s doable.
My 2019 physical TBR consists of 13 books:
- After We Collided (After #2) by Anna Todd
- As Old As Time (Twisted Tales #3) by Liz Braswell
- Darker (Fifty Shades as Told by Christian #2) by E.L James
- Feminists Don’t Wear Pink (And Other Lies) by Scarlett Curtis & Bronwen Brenner
- Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott, Mikki Daughtry and Tobias Iaconis
- Maybe Now (Maybe #2) by Colleen Hoover
- Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Reflection (Twisted Tales #4) by Elizabeth Lim
- Regretting You by Colleen Hoover
- Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox #2) by Julie Kagawa
- The Assassin’s Blade (Throne of Glass #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas
- The Burning Shadow (Origin #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Surface Breaks by Louise O’Neill
Do you have some reading goals for 2020?