Soft cut crease with shimmer | Tutorial

It’s been awhile since I did a tutorial but last week I felt like creating a look for my blog, so I played with the Makeup Revolution Maxi Reloaded Palette Monster Mattes that I got from my lovely sister.

This is the look that I created last week. It’s a natural-looking cut crease with some shimmer! The pictures don’t do the shimmer justice, it’s such a beautiful shade and doesn’t crease at all! I highly recommend this shade!

1. Prime your eyelids and set them with a light eyeshadow.

2. I used 4 different colours in the crease. I know, I know, I’m crazy. First I used the lightest shade in the crease and then I just dipped my brush in the three other shades and used them together in the crease.

3. For the cut crease I used my Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define concealer and I set it with this skin-like eyeshadow from the same Makeup Revolution palette I used in the previous step.

3. The last step for my eyeshadow is using this stunning eyeshadow from Nabla.

After eyeshadow I used the Essence Lash Princess Mascara in Waterproof and since I was going to school, I didn’t use any false lashes. For my eyebrows I used the Essence Micro Precise Eyebrow Pencil and the Catrice Lash & Brow Designer – Shaping and Conditioning Gel to set my brows. As for highlighter I used the Essence The Highlighter in 20 Hynoptic and lastly lips: I used the Suede Matte Lip Liner in Munchies and on top I used the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin.

And this is the finished eye look together with some brows!