May Bullet Journal set up

I think May’s Bullet Journal theme is one of my favourite themes so far because I’m a Star Wars fan and I just couldn’t not make a Star Wars theme for May. I used some pictures from my Star Wars Pinterest board and a few pens from Kruidvat and Tombow

You can find all my previous Bullet Journal posts here.

The first page is my monthly overview together with my ‘to do’ and ‘to read’ list.


Then we have my weekly spreads. Just like last month, I decided to put a mini habit tracker on my weekly spreads. It’s just really easy, and it saves me a lot of time. I also really like that I can keep track of my weekly things because it’s an easy overview.





And the last page is my monthly wrap up!


I hope you guys liked this Bullet Journal post. If you did, feel free to pin this post on Pinterest!