After We Collided inspired makeup look | Tutorial

So I wanted to play around with some makeup and I was looking at my bookshelf and the cover of After We Collided by Anna Todd screamed purple. I really like the colour purple, but I haven’t made that many looks with purple yet. So I grabbed my Makeup Revolution Maxi Reloaded Palette in Monster Mattes and I played around with some purple, pink and rhinestones! 

This is a really easy look but I still wanted to share the tutorial with you guys!

1. First things first: prime your eyelids.

2. Grab a purple colour and put it in your crease and on your eyelid. The lighting makes the purple seem ugly but in real life, it was really pretty.

3. I used a pink gel liner together with a pink eyeshadow on the lash line.

Then I forgot to take some more pictures of the steps I did. So after applying the pink eyeshadow, I decided to create a wing shape with the purple eyeshadow. So I just blended the corner into a V. After creating the V, I decided to use little rhinestones to match the white on the cover since I didn’t want to use a white eyeliner. Then I used the Essence Lash Princess Mascara in Waterproof and the GWA Natural Lashes in Tempt Me. I also already did my eyebrows before starting the eyeshadow, and I used the Essence Micro Precise Eyebrow Pencil and the Catrice Lash & Brow Designer – Shaping and Conditioning Gel. After I finished doing my eyes, I used the MUA Prism Loose Powder Highlighter in Star Illusion and for lips I used the ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Viper.

And here’s the finished look!