August Bullet Journal set up

Here I am with another Bullet Journal post! So I was really happy with my theme for July so I decided to create something similar with different colours. I changed a few things and I used the cutest stickers ever!

I used some brown paper, black washi tape from Paperchase, stickers from Craft Sensations, two brush pens from Tombow (761 & 803), a fineliner and a cute letter stamp set from Hema.

You can find all my previous Bullet Journal posts here.

The first page is my monthly overview together with my ‘to do’ and ‘to read’ list. I changed the monthly calendar layout, I wanted to do something more colourful. I really like how my monthly spread turned out!


Then we have my habit tracker and weekly spreads. As I mentioned in my previous post, I decided to create an entire habit tracker page again because I wanted to make my weekly spreads a bit simpler and easier to create. I like drawing the habit trackers without a ruler because it’s easier and faster. I changed the weekly spread a bit: I changed the month title. Last month, I wrote it, but I don’t really like my handwriting that much, so I decided to use my letter stamps. I also noticed that I messed up the numbers underneath my month title, so please don’t look at the numbers…


And the last two pages are my wrap up and a reading tracker. Last month I drew my reading tracker with a ruler, but this month I decided to draw it without a ruler. I really like the end result and it’s easier and faster!


I hope you guys liked this Bullet Journal post. If you did, feel free to pin this post on Pinterest!