Bitter Pills | Review

Title: Bitter Pills
Series: The Bullets #4
Author: Coralee June
Pages: 190 pages
Version: Ebook
Rating: ★★★★★

Synopsis

I’m on the run.

I’m a ghost. A nobody. A man longing for two people he can’t have.

When the Ringleaders captured me, my life ended.

I’ve seen the world. I’ve killed innocents. I’ve lost myself to a cause I never wanted to be apart of.

If I want to keep Grace, Alessandro, and Sunshine safe, I have to become a monster. The family I’ve chosen can’t know I’m still alive.

Once a Bullet, always a Bullet.

The only way out is death.


Review

Bitter Pills is the fourth book in The Bullets series and tells the story of Grace, Alessandro and Nix.

I decided to start reading The Bullets series because I joined Coralee June’s Facebook group and saw her talking about Bitter Pills. I was immediately intrigued by The Bullets series and I decided to give it a go. I’m so glad that I discovered The Bullets series because it’s such a good series and I loved reading Bitter Pills. When I finished the third book in the series, Love and Lead, I just had to know what was going to happen to Nix, and I’m so glad that I read Bitter Pills.

I loved that Coralee June started Bitter Pills with a chapter in Sunshine’s POV. She’s one of my favourite characters and I loved reading about her again. After Sunshine’s chapter, we got to read in Grace, Alessandro and Nix’ POV and I loved getting to know the characters and their feelings. All three characters have changed so much throughout the book and I loved the way Bitter Pills ended.

Bitter Pills was exactly what I wanted and I highly recommend this book and The Bullets series. Bitter Pills is such a well-written and fast-paced Romance read, I read this book in one sitting because it was that good. I’m so glad that I picked up this series and Sunshine and her friends will forever hold a place in my heart.