November wrap up

wrap up shirley cuypers
A little late but here’s my November wrap up. In November I read a total of 11 books, I watched 71 episodes (TV Shows) and 2 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!

For ARCs this month, I read Warning Track (Callahan Family #1) by Carrie Aarons, Night Watch (Soul Reader #1) by Annie Anderson, Sinners’ Playground (The Harlequin Crew #1) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, To Be Your Only (To Be Yours #4) by Rae Kennedy, Fractured Things (Folkestone Sins #2) by Samantha Lovelock, Bastards and Scapegoats (Twisted Legacy Duet #1) by Coralee June, Last Christmas by Josie Jaffrey, Little White Christmas by J. Lynn Bailey and Nash Brothers Box Set by Carrie Aarons.

The non-ARC-books I read this month are Burnout by Coralee June and Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland.

Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland

Some of my favourite books of this month are Sinners’ Playground, Bastards and Scapegoats, Burnout and Our Chemical Hearts. Every time I read a book by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti, I have to add their book to my monthly favourites. They’re amazing authors! Coralee June has been one of my favourites too and I love reading some of her ‘older’ books that I haven’t read yet. As for Our Chemical Hearts, I really liked the movie and the book was great too! It’s not a book with a typical happy ending and that’s why I liked it even more.

As for TV shows, I finished watching De Ridder (A Belgian TV show) and High School Musical The Musical The Series. I started watching Get Even, Dash & Lily and The Haunting of Bly Manor, and I finished all three TV shows. I also watched and finished the final season of Chesapeake Shores and Gotham. My boyfriend and I started watching The Umbrella Academy at the end of November. My favourite TV shows of this month are De Ridder and Dash & Lily. I expected more from The Haunting of Bly Manor, it wasn’t as good as the first season.

And lastly movies, I watched The Princess Switch: Switched Again and Holidate. I’ve been watching some Christmas themed stuff this month and I’ve been loving it! I always enjoy watching Christmas TV shows and movies in November and December! Let’s hope I’ll watch some more in December.