2. Read 5 Thriller books
So I usually read Fantasy or Romance books and I wanted to try something new. Or a bit new. I’ve read a few Thriller or Suspense books and I really enjoyed them. I love it when you need to find out the murderer, so I’m really looking forward to the 5 Thriller books!
3. Read 20 books from my 2020 ebook TBR
I still have a lot of books on my ebook TBR because I keep ‘buying’ free ebooks. It’s a bad habit of mine but I cannot resist a free ebook… In my 2019 reading goals I wanted to read 20 books from my ebook TBR too and I managed to read more than 20 books. I hope I’ll manage to read a few more books from my ebook TBR!
4. Finish my 2020 physical TBR
I love that I decided to create this goal because it helps reduce the amount of unread books on my book shelves. Last year I managed to read all of the books on my 2019 physical TBR so let’s hope I’ll manage to read my 2020 TBR!
My TBR consists of:
- After We Fell (After #3) by Anna Todd
- All This Time by Mikki Daughtry & Rachael Lippincott
- Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Loveless by Alice Oseman
- Opium by Marian Mudder (Dutch book)
- Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Storm and Fury (The Harbinger #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Swimming Lessons: Poems by Lili Reinhart
- The Bear and the Nightingale (Witernight Trilogy #1) by Katherine Arden
- The Brightest Star (Origin #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer
- The Mortal Instruments: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 4 (The Mortal Instruments: Graphic Novel #4) by Cassandra Clare