December wrap up

In December I read a total of 18 books, I watched 19 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 5 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in December.

For ARCs this month, I read Mine to Save by Kennedy L. Mitchell, No Mercy (Black Ops MMA #1) by D.M. Davis, Personal Foul (Men of Blaze #1) by Brooke O’Brien, Lover (The Art Of Staying Lost #1) by Sakshi Narula, Shadow (Institute of Unpredictable Magic #1) by Sadie Moss, Zodiac Academy: Fated Throne (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies #6) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Harvest (The Order #5) by Nikki Rae and To Whatever End by Lindsey Frydman


I also read some books that I got on my kindle, they are Red School Part Two by Victoria Aveyard & Soman Chainani, Silvermoon Academy: Year 1 (Silver Moon Academy #1) by Storm Song, Silvermoon Academy: Year 2 (Silver Moon Academy #2) by Storm Song, Clayton (Wildflower #1) by Rachelle Mills, Dallas (Wildflower #2) by Rachelle Mills, The Banshee Legacy (Elmwick Academy #0.5) by Emilia Zeeland, Archenemies (Renegades #2) by Marissa Meyer, The Mortal Instruments: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2 (The Mortal Instruments: Graphic Novel #2) by Cassandra Clare & Cassandra Jean, The Mortal Instruments: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 3 (The Mortal Instruments: Graphic Novel #3) by Cassandra Clare & Cassandra Jean and Silvermoon Academy: Year Three (Silvermoon Academy #3) by Storm Song.

So I read quite a few books this month and I kinda had to in order to complete my Goodreads reading challenge. Luckily I managed to read 201 books out of the 200 books I wanted to read. The books that I really liked in December are Zodiac Academy: Fated Throne, Harvest and Archenemies. I was really impressed by Archenemies because I liked the first book but this one was so much better! The books that I didn’t really like are Clayton and Dallas. I expected so much more from these books, and I was kinda disappointed.


As for TV shows, I watched a few episodes of The Umbrella Academy, the second season of The Mandalorian, part 4 of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and I started watching Bridgerton. The Mandalorian was so good, we finally discovered the child’s name and I really enjoyed watching the show. Sabrina was also really good, I even cried at the end of the season. 

And lastly movies, I watched Birds of Prey, Mulan (2020), Once Upon a Snowman, Hustlers and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. I watched a few movies this month, and I liked all of them. My favourite of the month is definitely Mulan. I’ve always loved the two animated movies and I was kinda scared that I wasn’t going to like the movie because they changed so many things. But I loved the movie. I really enjoyed watching it and I even cried. I highly recommend watching the live-action version of Mulan!

December was a good reading and watching month and let’s hope January will be a good one too!