March Book Haul

Like I promised in my last book haul, here’s my March book haul! I didn’t get as many books as January and February together but I still wanted to share the books I got in March. Maybe one of them sounds or looks interesting to you! I only got physical books in March because I’ve been reading so many ARCs and I haven’t had the time to check out new ebooks.

1. A Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses #4) by Sarah J. Maas
So I took a long time for this book to arrive and I was kinda angry at Amazon. I pre-ordered this book which means that I ordered and paid for this book before it got released. So I expected this book to arrive on the release date or during the release week but it arrived pretty late. But it still arrived earlier than planned because I got an email from Amazon that ACOSF was going to arrive in April… Oh well, I actually cannot really complain because I still haven’t started this big boy, lol. I’m really excited to read this book because I’m such a SJM fan!


2. Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash #2)
by Jennifer L. Arm
Sophie and I really loved From Blood and Ash so we couldn’t wait and ordered a copy of Kingdom of Flesh and Fire after finishing From Blood and Ash. We already buddy read KOFAF and let me tell you that this book was so good. I couldn’t put this book down, and Sophie and I kept on talking about the ending. We’re both in shock and I highly recommend the Blood and Ash series! I cannot wait to read the next book in the series!


3. Broken Truth (Dragon Wings #1)
by Elizabeth Kayland
In March I got an ARC of a Belgian book called Broken Truth. I did a separate blog post about this book with some more information about the book. I’m really looking forward to this book. It’s been a while since I read a book in Dutch, so I also think it’s going to be really weird, lol. The story sounds interesting and I’ll probably read it in early April.


4. Shine Your Icy Crown (You Are Your Own Fairy Tale #2)
by Amanda Lovelace
Amanda Lovelace is one of my favourite poets and I pre-ordered my copy of Shine Your Icy Crown a while ago. It finally arrived and it’s still sitting on my TBR shelf. I’ve been buying so many books and haven’t read that many of my TBR, oops. I’ve been reading so many ARCs that I just haven’t had the time yet to read some more books from my TBR. But hopefully I’ll get some more time in April for my TBR!


5. The Evil Queen (The Forest of Good and Evil #1)
by Gena Showalter
And the last book in my March book haul is The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter. I got this book as a birthday gift, and it arrived somewhere in March. Gena Showalter is such a good author and I’ve loved every book I’ve read by her so far. I’m really excited for this series, it sounds so interesting and I cannot wait to start reading it!


And that’s it! These are all the books I got in March!