March Bullet Journal set up

I’m again a late with my Bullet Journal set up, but better late than never, right?! I didn’t feel like creating spreads in my Bullet Journal, so I had to take some notes of everything for a week, so I wouldn’t forget to check the right things on my habit tracker, etc. I don’t know why I keep procrastinating because when I eventually start working on my spreads, I really like it. But oh well, here’s my March set up. I chose a happy colour for March because Spring is coming!

My supplies:

So I forgot to take a picture of my March title page, but it’s simple brown paper with a sunflower sticker. So nothing 'special'. For my monthly set up, I created a calender together with a 'to do' list, a 'to read' list and some space for notes. I decorated the pages with brown paper, yellow and orange washi tape, flower stickers and a flower stamp. It’s simple but I like it.


The next two spreads are my habit tracker and the first weekly spread. As I mentioned in my previous Bullet Journal posts, I created a different kind of set up for my trackers and I like it. Even though sometimes I have to count the grids because I didn’t write the numbers. Like my monthly set up, I decorated the pages with stickers, brown paper, washi tape and a flower stamp.


Here are the other weekly spreads:



And then the last two spreads: my bookish spreads. The left page is my wrap up page where I write down all the books I read, and all the TV shows and movies I watched in March. On the right page I keep track of all the days that I read and I have some space for the books I bought in March. I think it’s interesting to see whether or not I bought a lot of books. And it’s also handy for when I want to make a book haul blog post. I decorated the pages with some flower stickers, yellow washi tape and sunflower washi tape.

I hope you liked my March set up and feel free to check out my other Bullet Journal posts! If you liked this post, you can always pin it: