June Bullet Journal set up

Here’s my June Bullet Journal set up! I went with the colour pink because it’s one of my favourite colours. I also got some cute fake/sticker polaroid pictures, and I wanted to use them for June’s set up. I hope you guys like this theme as much as I do!

My supplies:

First we have my monthly ‘introduction’ page. It’s really simple but it does the job.


Then we have my monthly overview with a calendar, a ‘to read’ list, a ‘to do’ list and some space for notes. I decorated the pages with pink paper, pink and coloured washi tape and a polaroid sticker. I’m really happy with the result, it’s not overdone and I like it.
 

On the next two pages we have my habit tracker and my first weekly spread. My habit tracker and weekly spread are like all the other ones I’ve made. Like my monthly overview I decorated the pages with pink paper, pink and coloured washi tape and a polaroid picture. 


Then we have my other weekly spreads.



And the last two pages of my June bujo set up are my book-related pages. On the left page I created my wrap up page where I keep track of everything I read and watch. On the right page I created my reading tracker and some space for all the books I will buy in June. I decorated the pages with pink paper, pink and coloured washi tape and polaroid pictures.


I hope you liked my June set up and feel free to check out my other Bullet Journal posts. You can find them here: my Bullet Journal posts.

 If you liked this post, you can always pin it: