October Bullet Journal set up

You all know what October means, right?! HALLOWEEN! Halloween is one of my favourite ‘holidays’ so I had to create a Halloween theme for my October spreads. My colour pallet consists of black, white and orange and I love it. I use some washi tape that I bought on AliExpress and some cute Halloween stickers from the BasicallyBritt shop. I really like this theme, it’s simple but cute!

The first page is my monthly page, like always: it’s pretty simple but I like it like that.


Then we have my monthly overview with a calender and some grids for my lists. I decided to go for something special and I used black dotted paper and a white gel pen


Next we have my habit tracker and my simple weekly spreads. I used my Phomemo printer to print an image to decorate the empty spot on the right page. I really like my printer and if you’re considering buying the printer, check out my review.


Then you can see my weekly spreads with some grids for my reading and watching habits. They’re a bit smaller than last month because I didn’t have that much space left.


And that’s it for my October set up. I hope you liked it and you can always check out my other Bullet Journal posts: my Bullet Journal posts.

 If you liked this post, feel free to pin it: