September Bullet Journal set up

Here I am with another Bullet Journal post. This time I wasn’t late with my bujo set up. I made everything on Sunday. I went with a simple autumn theme, some brown, orange and yellow colours. I decorated the pages with brown paper, autumn stickers and some washi tape. This is not my favourite set up I’ve made so far, but I still like it. Please don’t mind the colour/lighting of the pictures, it was really grey and dark on Sunday, and I had to turn on the lamp in our living room.

First we have my monthly page. It’s something really simple but effective.

Next we have my monthly spread with a calender and some grids. Like always, I created grids for my ‘to read’ list, my ‘to do’ list and my notes.


Then we have my habit tracker and my weekly spreads. The pages are simple, but I like them. They’re easy to use and easy to make. I have enough space to write everything I want to write down. 
 

Next to my last weekly spread I have 4 grids for my reading and watching habits. I have one for the books I read in September, one for the books I bought in September, one for the TV shows I watched in September and one for the movies I watched in September.
 

And that’s it! I hope you liked my September set up and you can always check out my other Bullet Journal posts: my Bullet Journal posts.

 If you liked this post, you can always pin it: