Moon Witch look | Tutorial


It’s October which means Halloween looks are back! I’m so happy that I had the time to create some looks this year because I was so sad that I didn’t do any Halloween looks last year. The first look is a Moon Witch look. I called it a Moon Witch because this look has some witchy vibes and I drew a moon on my face, lol. I really like this look because it’s pretty simple, you don’t need many different products and you can pair this look with so many different outfits.

I hope you all will love my Halloween looks!

1. I filled in my brows with some black face paint and black eyeshadow. I used the Nyx SFX Crème Colour in Black and I used a black eyeshadow from my Makeup Revolution Maxi Reloaded Palette in Monster Mattes. I used face paint and black eyeshadow because I didn’t have a black eyebrow pencil.


 2. Then I started with my eyes. I used the black face paint on my eyelid and blended it out with a black eyeshadow. After blending the face paint, I used the black eyeshadow to create a wing-shaped look. I also filled in my eyes with black eyeliner, I used my old Essence eyeliner I don’t think it exists anymore. Then i blended the eyeliner with eyeshadow and connected the lower lash line with my wing.

3. To get the witchy effect I drew black lines/tears underneath my lower lash line and a little line in my inner corner. I used the Nyx Epic Wear Liquid Eyeliner in Black. I also used the liner to draw the moon and dots in between my eyebrows. I finished my eye look with some big lashes. These are old ones and unfortunately not available anymore. I decided to go for big lashes because the black eyeshadow makes everything darker.


4. And lastly we have lips. I used the Nyx Liquid Suede Creme Lipstick in Alien and my Nyx liquid liner. 

 

And that’s it!