Mushroom Fairy look | Tutorial


I can’t believe this is already the third Halloween look I’m posting. Time is flying by so fast… For this look I wanted to create something cute and easy, and I went for a mushroom fairy. This look is inspired by the typical red mushroom, red with white dots. I finished this look with cute fairy ears, I got them a long time ago from AliExpress. I’m not sure if they’re still available but I think you can find these fairy/elf ears everywhere.

1. I already did my eyebrows before I started with the eye look. For my eyebrows I used my favourite brow pencil: the Essence Micro Precise Eyebrow Pencil in 02 Light Brown. For my eye look I used two red eyeshadows from the Makeup Revolution Maxi Reloaded Palette in Monster Mattes.
 

2. To draw the white dots, I used the Nyx SFX Crème Colour in White. I had a white eyeliner but when I wanted to use it, it didn’t work anymore. Luckily I had my white face paint, lol. I used a tiny brush to create dots. I decided to make some bigger and some smaller dots because a mushroom has different kinds of spots.


3. After drawing the dots, I used the white face paint to line my waterline and applied some mascara and lashes. The mascara I used is the Catrice Glam & Doll False Lashes Mascara Waterproof and the lashes I used are the Red Cherry Eyelashes in Wispy


4. For my nose/cheeks situation I did the same ‘technique’ that I used for my eyes. I used the red eyeshadow and the white face paint. PS: don’t mind my eyelash lol, I fixed it 😅


5. For my lips I went with a red lipstick from Nyx: the Nyx Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Exotic. On top I used a clear gloss, the Makeup Revolution Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss in Glaze.

 And that’s it!