December wrap up

In December I read a total of 11 books, I watched 54 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 1 movie. Read further to know what I read and watched in December.

Let’s start with the ARCs I read this month. I read Leaving Scarlet (Dillon Creek #3) by J. Lynn Bailey, The Fallen Angel (Devil’s Lair #2) by Beena Khan, Reverie and Redemption by Kaydence Snow, Repentance (The Partners) by Tori Fox, Lust (Seven Princes of Sin #1) by S.N. Hunt and Zodiac Academy: Heartless Sky (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies #7) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti.

I also read some other books in December. I read Seth on the Moon (A Zodiac Academy novella) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti, Storm and Fury (Harbinger #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, I Am Watching You by Teresa Driscoll, Rage and Ruin (Harbinger #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout and Grace and Glory (Harbinger #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

As for TV shows I watched some episodes of The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Wheel of Time, Originals and Riverdale. I also watched the two special episodes of Euphoria, the second season of His Dark Materials and the second season of Emily in Paris.

I also watched one movie, Zack Snyder’s Justice League, and that’s it for December!