2022 reading goals

Another year, another set of reading goals. Last year was a successful year even though I didn’t complete all of my goals. Let’s hope 2022 will be a successful year as well!

1. Goodreads 2022 Reading Challenge
Like last year, I’d love to read 150 books. I think this is a manageable goal because nothing changed that much from last year, so I definitely have the time to read 150 books!

2022 Reading Challenge

2022 Reading Challenge
Shirley has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

2. Finish 5 book series I started before 2022
So I have a long list of book series I started and haven’t finished yet, so I would love to finish some book series in 2022.

3. Read 20 books from my 2021 ebook TBR
I have a lot of ebooks on my TBR because I cannot resist buying free ebooks. My goal for this year is to read 20 books from my ebook TBR, and let’s hope I’ll manage to read a few of them. Last year wasn’t that big of a success but oh well, let’s try again this year.

4. Finish my 2021 physical TBR 
Like my ebook TBR, I have some books on my physical TBR as well. I have 13 books that I want to read this year and I think that’s doable!

My TBR consists of:

    • A Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thornes and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas
    • Flower Crowns and Fearsome Things by Amanda Lovelace
    • I Would Leave Me If I Could by Halsey
    • Lolita by Vladimir Nakobov
    • Ninth House (Alex Stern #1) by Leigh Bardugo
    • Realm Breaker (Realm Breaker #1) by Victoria Aveyard
    • The Betrayed (The Betrothed #2) by Kiera Cass
    • The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer
    • The Complete Emily the Strange: All Things Strange by Rob Reger
    • The Dead List by Jennifer L. Armentrout
    • The Evil Queen (The Forest of Good and Evil #1) by Gena Showalter
    • The Iron Raven (The Iron Fey: Evenfall #1) by Julie Kagawa
    • The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
    Good luck with your 2022 reading goals!