January book haul

I bought a few books in January, so I decided to share it with you! I bought some ebooks and I also bought a few poetry books, and I’m so excited to read them.

1. Believe Me (Shatter Me #6.5) by Tahereh Mafi
I finally finished the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi! I borrowed Shadow Me, Defy Me, Reveal Me and Imagine Me from the library, and I bought this novella so I could finally finish the book series. I read the original trilogy a long time ago and I’ve been meaning to read the other books in the Shatter Me series but for some reason I never did. But I’m so glad I finally did it!


2. Dear Self,
by Patience Tamarra
I don’t really know how I came across this poetry collection, but when I found it on Amazon, it sounded perfect for me.

3. Imperfect Chemistry (Imperfect Series #1) by Mary Frame
I cannot get enough of free ebooks deals. They’re my downfall. Imperfect Chemistry sounded like a cute Nerdy Romance, so I had to buy a free copy.


4. Milk and Honey
by Rupi Kaur
Last month I got a beautiful edition of The Sun and Her Flowers as a Christmas present, so I had to buy a hardcover edition of Milk and Honey. I’ve already read Milk and Honey, I think it was my first ever poetry book, and I really enjoyed it. I’m looking forward to reading The Sun and Her Flowers!


5. Porch Light
by Rebecca Leighton
Just like with Dear Self, I don’t really know how I came across this book but it’s been on my Amazon wish list for a while. I really love the green cover, I don’t have that much green on my bookshelves!


6. Silver Linings
by Sabina Laura
I’ve read Sabina Laura’s other poetry collections, so I had to buy Silver Linings. This book is so tiny and cute, and it’s not just filled with poems but also with affirmations and reminders. I’m so excited to read this one.


7. To Drink Coffee With a Ghost
by Amanda Lovelace
I’ve read the first book in the Things that Haunt series in 2019, so I really needed to include To Drink Coffee With a Ghost in my poetry haul. Amanda Lovelace is one of my favourite poets and I know that I’m going to enjoy this poetry collection.

8. Trust in Me (Wait for You #1.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The last book in my book haul is Trust in Me, a novella set in the Wait for You series. I started my buddy read with Sophie this Monday, and I’m really enjoying this book!