November & December book haul

Another month, another book haul! This time I decided to combine November and December again because I didn’t get that many books for separate book hauls. I’m really happy with the books I got and I’m so excited to read them!

1. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I bought the ebook of Cursed because it was on sale, it was only €0.99 so I couldn’t not buy it!

2. I Would Leave Me If I Could by Halsey
I Would Leave Me If I Could has been on my TBR for a while and I was so happy when I got this poetry collection as a Christmas present. I’m a big fan of Halsey’s music so I cannot wait to read her poetry collection.

3. It Started With A Sleigh
by Kaydence Snow
It Started With A Sleigh was free ebook on Amazon and since I enjoyed some of Kaydence Snow’s books, I had to buy an ebook copy.


4. The Dead List
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I got The Dead List as a Christmas present from my parents and I’m so excited to read it. I’m a big fan of JLA’s books and I just know that I’m going to love this book!

5. The Hawthorne Legacy (The Inheritance Games #2)
Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Regina and I buddy read The Inheritance Games in October, and in November we read the second book, The Hawthorne Legacy. This book was so interesting and addictive, it was so hard not to keep reading. I’m so looking forward to the next book, The Final Gambit, but August is so far away 😭.

6. The Prophecy (Titan #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I bought The Prophecy and The Struggle together because Sophie, from Eyes of Owls, and I buddy read this series together. It was just easy to buy the two books at once because we planned on reading both books in November. Both books were amazing, and that’s no surprise because JLA is one of my favourite authors.
 

7. The Ravens (The Ravens #1)
by Kass Morgan
I got an ebook edition of The Ravens because I’m planning on buddy reading this book with Regina. When I came across this book, I was immediately drawn by the cover, and when I read the synopsis, I was immediately intrigued by the story.
 
8. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
I got a free Audible subscription for three months and I ‘bought’ The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck because it looks like an interesting audiobook. I haven’t listened to it yet, but I’m looking forward to it.
 
9. The Struggle (Titan #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Like I mentioned above, I bought The Prophecy and The Struggle together because of my buddy reads with Sophie. I really enjoy reading with her because we’re both a big fan of Jennifer L. Armentrout!


10. The Sun and Her Flowers
by Rupi Kaur
I got The Sun and Her Flowers as a Christmas present from a friend, and I’m in love with this edition. I got the revised edition which comes with a stunning cover. I really enjoyed Rupi Kaur’s Milk and Honey, and

11. Wait for You (Wait for You #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I bought the ebook edition of Wait for You in December because I’m buddy reading Wait for You this week with Sophie. I’m so excited for the book because I’m such a big fan of Jennifer L. Armentrout’s work.