June Bullet Journal set up

Here’s my June Bullet Journal set up! I went with a cute plant theme this month with plant stickers, green and brown washi tape, and green and brown brush pens. The brush pens I used are from Tombow (&), the washi tape is from AliExpress and the cute plant stickers are from Moehrenkunstshop on Etsy.

Let’s start with my monthly page. I drew some plant doodles on this page to match this month’s theme. I don’t really draw that much in my journal, so I like doodling on my monthly pages.


After my monthly page, we have my monthly overview with a calendar and space for my notes, to do list and to read list. This page is decorated with washi tape and plant stickers.


Next, we have my habit tracker and my weekly spreads. Nothing has changed in the past couple of bujo blog posts, and that is because I really like these spreads. They’re easy to create and easy to use. The last weekly spread has some space for my books read list, my TV shows watched list and my movies watched list.
 


And the last two pages are for my June wrap up. These two pages have space for my book tracking stuff and for happy and sad things. I like talking about things that happened every month so that’s why I created the boxes for happy things and sad things.


And that’s it for my June Bullet Journal set up! I hope you guys like my spreads, and you can always check out my other Bullet Journal posts: my Bullet Journal posts.