Kindle Unlimited haul #7

It’s been a few months again since my last Kindle Unlimited haul, but I read some more books in April, May and June. Here are 5 KU books that I read and enjoyed:

1. Gluttony (Seven Princes of Sin #2) by S.N. Hunt
I read the first book in the Seven Princes of Sin series as an ARC, and I really enjoyed it. When I saw that S.N. Hunt published the second book, I had to grab my hands on it! I really enjoyed Gluttony and I’m really excited for the other books in the series. If you want, you can check out my review for this book.


2. Crank
by Caitlyn Dare
I really enjoyed the Savage Falls Sinners MC books and the first book in the Red Ridge Sinners MC series, and Crank is set in the same world. This book is a standalone, and I’m so happy for the main characters. If you enjoy MC Romance books, then I highly recommend the Savage Falls Sinners MC series and the Red Ridge Sinners MC series.


3. Parallel (Parallel #1)
by Elle O’Roark
I got this book in Kindle Unlimited because I saw a bookstagrammer, Julia (@entirelybonkerz), rave about this book. She was such a fan of these books, and I had to give it a try. I really liked the concept of the story but, for me, the pacing was a bit slow and the main character didn’t really know what she wanted…


4. Intersect (Parallel #2)
by Elle O’Roark
After reading Parallell, I was interested to see how the story was going to continue. Intersect had somewhat the same pacing as Parallell, but we got to see some more character development and relationship development in this book. I’m not sure if I’m going to continue the series, the next two books are about another couple.


5. The Paid Wife
by Alexa Woods
I was looking for a good lesbian Romance, and I came across The Paid Wife by Alexa Woods. I’ve never read any of Alexa Woods’ books, so I was really excited to try one of her books. The Paid Wife was an enjoyable read, and I ended up giving it 4/5 stars. The story was interesting and the characters were fun.