Haunt Me | Review

Title: Haunt Me
Series: Immortal Vices and Virtues #3
Author: Amanda Pillar
Pages: 416 pages
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Release date: 28 July 2022
Rating: ★★★★★

Synopsis

Sabrina knew she was dying.

But she didn’t expect to be murdered.

And now, well, now she’s a ghost. If you’d asked her what she’d wanted out of life, being an invisible phantom living amongst a secret race of supernatural creatures would not be on that list.

Kieran Aspen is the world’s only fae-vampire hybrid and more than a little bit feral because of his dark origins. Tired of being a torturer, he’s now an ambassador on a mission: to uncover the secrets of a hidden clan of supes.

Little did he expect to find a ghost so alluring he would be willing to throw his whole life into chaos for her.

There’s just one small problem.

They need to find a way to bring her back to life.

**Haunt Me is a spicy standalone paranormal romance set in the Immortal Vices and Virtues Universe. Every book is a guaranteed happily ever after with a satisfying ending and no cliffhangers. Perfect for fans of Immortals After Dark, Black Dagger Brotherhood, and the Demonica series.**


Review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Amanda Pillar!
 
Haunt Me is the third standalone book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues world and tells the story of Sabrina and Kieran.

I’m a big Fantasy Romance fan, so the Immortal Vices and Virtues series is perfect for me! You get to read amazing Fantasy Romance stories and discover new authors! Haunt Me is the third book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues world and this book is written by a new to me author, Amanda Pillar. Amanda Pillar did such a great job with this book. It was really hard to stop reading and be an adult. I didn’t want the story to end, and I loved Sabrina and Kieran!

Haunt Me is a Ghost Romance. I haven’t read a Ghost Romance book before, so it was nice to read something new. I really liked Sabrina, she’s a funny and sassy character. Kieran is half-fae, half-vampire, and he’s so hot and cute! I really liked getting to know the characters and seeing them fall for each other. I think that this story in general was really interesting and the characters made it even better! I’m so happy that Sabrina and Kieran found each other, and I enjoyed reading about their moments together!

Haunt Me was such a good Fantasy Romance, and I’m so happy that the Immortal Vices and Virtues series exists. I’m so in love with this series and I’m always excited to read the next book! I really enjoyed reading this book, and I’m definitely going to check out Amanda Pillar’s other books. I’m really looking forward to the next book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues series, Crave Me by Lexi C. Floss!