August Bullet Journal set up

I’m so happy with my August Bullet Journal set up. I chose a cute summer theme with the Summer Breeze sticker sheet from Moehrenkunstshop on Etsy. I also used blue and yellow washi tape from AliExpress, sunflower washi tape from Basically Britt, and blue and yellow brush pens from Tombow.
 
Let’s start with the month page. I drew some doodles that matched the Summer Breeze sticker sheet.


Then we have the monthly overview. My overview has a calendar, space for my notes, to do list and to read list, and some stickers and washi tape!


Next we have the habit tracker and weekly spreads. This month I changed my habit tracker, I removed the face mask tracker and changed it into a +7000 steps tracker. I can always put face mask under my skincare tracker. The +7000 steps is a bit more important to me. The last weekly spread had some space for the books I read, TV shows and movies I watched in August.



And lastly, my August wrap up pages. I use these two pages to track my monthly favourites, how much I read and watched, some happy and sad things, and important things for next month.


And that’s it for my August Bullet Journal set up! I hope you guys like my spreads, and you can always check out my other Bullet Journal posts: my Bullet Journal posts.