September Bullet Journal set up


Another month, another Bullet Journal set up! September’s theme is one of my favourite themes because it’s books! As you all know, I’m a big fan of books and when I found the Reading sticker sheet from Moehrenkunstshop on Etsy, I had to buy it! The washi tapes I used are from AliExpress and burgundy and beige brush pens are from Tombow.

Let’s start with my bujo spreads. The first page is my month page. I’m not the happiest with this page, but it’s okay. I drew some books and sparkles. 


After my month page, we have my monthly overview. This overview has a calendar, space for my notes, my to do list and my to read list. I decorated the pages with some stickers and washi tape!


Then we have my habit tracker and weekly spreads. Like last month, I changed my habit tracker a bit, I really like that I created a +7000 steps tracker because I’m trying to be more active. After my habit trackers, we have my weekly spreads. The last weekly spread has some space for the books I read, the TV shows I watched and the movies I watched in September. The pages are decorated with stickers and washi tape.



And next we have my September wrap up pages. These pages are still my favourite kinds of pages in my Bullet Journal set up. I like keeping track of my favourite and not so favourite things of each month.


And that’s it for my September Bullet Journal set up! I hope you guys like my spreads, and you can always check out my other Bullet Journal posts: Bullet Journal posts.