Expose Me | Review

Title: Expose Me
Series: Immortal Vices and Virtues #5
Author: Kaydence Snow
Pages: 248 pages
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Release date: 29 September 2022
Rating: ★★★★

Synopsis

Magic is power in the new world order, but all my coveted ability has ever gotten me is doing someone else’s dirty work. I’ve busted my ass to become a valuable asset to the privileged supernaturals who rule this brutal world, and build a life I love.

Until an arrogant, sanctimonious jerk saunters through a portal and ruins everything.

Zey is something my world has never seen and he’s on a mission. Three magical items from his world have gone missing and I’m the only one who can find them.

But this distractingly sexy stranger isn’t the only one after them. A bunch of baddies are hunting him, and now me too.

To say that this mess has me feeling stabby would be an understatement. Just my luck that Zey and his buddies seem to be impervious to sharp, pointy things.

I just hope I can find a way out of this deadly situation before I fall for the mysterious supernatural who’s put my life at risk.

**Expose Me is a spicy standalone paranormal romance set in the Immortal Vices and Virtues Universe. Every book is a guaranteed happily ever after with a satisfying ending and no cliffhangers. Perfect for fans of Immortals After Dark, Black Dagger Brotherhood, and the Demonica series.**


Review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Kaydence Snow!
 
Expose Me is the fifth standalone book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues world and tells the story of Sky and Zey.
 
I was so excited to read Expose Me by Kaydence Snow because I’m a big Fantasy Romance fan, and I’ve read some of Kaydence Snow’s other books. I’m so glad she wrote a book for the Immortal Vices and Virtues series because I really enjoy reading Kaydence Snow’s books and because I love the Immortal Vices and Virtues world. Expose Me was a great read, I really liked getting to know Sky and Zey, and I thought that their story was really original and interesting.
 
Sky is a human with a special gift, and Zey is a shapeshifter from another realm. I really liked how the two of them met and how they started to like each other. They’re ‘fighting’ at the beginning and at the middle of the book was sometimes a bit annoying, but in the end they’re together and that’s what counts! For those that have read the book will know what I mean, but I really liked the fact that Zey could shapeshift…

Expose Me was another great Fantasy Romance in the Immortal Vices and Virtues series. I liked this book because it was filled with snarky comments, funny moments, action, and, of course, spice. Kaydence Snow did a good job with this book, and I’m excited to read more of her books! I’m also really excited for the next book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues series, Ruin Me by Jenna Wolfhart.