Glam Frankenstein makeup look | Tutorial

This is the second Halloween look for my Halloween makeup tutorials. This look is a glam Frankenstein look. I used green colours and drew bolts to create a Frankenstein-ish look. I really like this look, and it’s fairly easy. The only difficult thing will be creating two cut creases that look similar. But you got this!

I hope you will enjoy my Halloween looks this year, and if you want to check out my other Halloween looks, check out this page.

1. The first thing I did was my brows and my eye primer. I filled in my brows with my everyday eyebrow pencil Essence Micro Precise Eyebrow Pencil, and I primed my eyes with the Nyx HD Eyeshadow Base. After my base dried up, I used a green eyeshadow colour in my crease. I immediately went for a winged shape so I could create a cut crease. The palette I used for the green eyeshadow was the Makeup Revolution Maxi Reloaded Palette in Monster Mattes.


2. After the green eyeshadow I used a concealer to create the cut crease. I used the Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define. A tip for hooded eyes: look straight forward and create a small line above your crease. Now you can tilt your head back and fill in the cut crease. If you would tilt your head back and then create your cut crease, you wouldn’t see the cut crease when you look straight forward.


3. To make the cut crease somewhat darker, I used a black eyeshadow and traced the cut crease with this colour. Then I blended it with a blender brush to make the new line less harsh.


4. Then it’s time for the bolts. I used the Nyx Epic Wear Liquid Liner in Black and I traced the cut crease and then created little rectangles on top of the black line. I also noticed something was missing, so I decided to add a green highlighter to the concealer base/cut crease. I used the Makeup Revolution Haunted Lights Highlighter.


5. To make the bolts seem like bolts, I used the NYX Makeup Love Lust Disco Metallic Liquid Liner, and added silver to the little rectangles. I also created a thin line above my upper lash line to hide the lash band of my false lashes better. On the lower lash line I used silver eyeliner, the Essence Dazzling Eye & Lip Pencil in Chrome Into My Life, and green eyeshadow.


6. Then it’s time for lashes. I used the Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara Waterproof as mascara and the Girls With Attitude Fantasy Lashes in Mermaid.


7. I used the Makeup Revolution highlighter from step 4 to highlight and for lipstick I used the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Karma. I do want to note that I don’t support Jeffree Star anymore, but I still use the products I bought a long time ago.

And that’s it!