October Bullet Journal set up

I’m a bit late, but here’s my Bullet Journal set up for October. October’s theme is obviously Halloween-related. I used the Witch sticker sheet from Moehrenkunstshop on Etsy. The washi tapes I used are from AliExpress and brown and beige brush pens are from Tombow.

The first page is my month page. I drew some cute Halloween/witch doodles and they’re ok, haha. They’re not the best.


Next we have my monthly overview. This overview has a calendar, space for my notes, my to do list and my to read list. I decorated the pages with some stickers and washi tape.


After my monthly page, we have my habit tracker and weekly spreads. I really like using my habit tracker to track everything that I do, and it’s handy when I need to know when I last cleaned, etc. After my habit trackers, we have my weekly spreads. On the last weekly spread I left some space for the books I read, the TV shows I watched and the movies I watched in October. The pages are decorated with stickers and washi tape.



And lastly we have my October wrap up pages. These pages are still my favourite kinds of pages in my Bullet Journal. As I mentioned before, I like keeping track of everything, and it’s nice to know what my favourite and not so favourite things were each month.


And that’s it for my October Bullet Journal set up! I hope you guys like my spreads, and you can always check out my other Bullet Journal posts: Bullet Journal posts.