Red Clown makeup look | Tutorial

This is already my fourth and final Halloween for 2022. I really like clown makeup because it’s fairly easy and it looks so cool. Last year I did a mime/clown look and I went for white, black and pink, this year I went with red. I do want to apologise for the difference in quality/lighting. I didn’t check my photos before taking off my makeup… Sorry!

I hope you will like my last Halloween looks for this year, and if you want to check out my other Halloween looks, check out this page.

1. For this makeup look I started with my eyebrows. I used the Nyx Epic Wear Liquid Eyeliner in Red. Then I used an eyeshadow base, the Nyx HD Eyeshadow Base, and a red eyeshadow from the Makeup Revolution Maxi Reloaded Palette in Monster Mattes. I used the red eyeshadow all over my eyelid and in my crease.


2. The next step is the triangles. I drew two different triangles, on one eye the triangle goes up and on the other eye the triangle goes down. I used the same red eyeliner as the one I used for my eyebrows.


3. Then I used a red eye pencil on my waterline, the Nyx Faux Blacks Eyeliner in Oxblood, and I used the red Epic Wear Liquid Eyeliner as mascara. I also painted a pair of fake eyelashes with the eyeliner. The lashes I used are the Boozyshop Natural Lashes Kimberly.


4. The last step is the nose and mouth. For the nose I used the red eyeshadow I used in step 1. For the lips I used a red lip liner, the Nyx Lip Liner Pencil in 824 Orange all over my lips and in the corners to create a clown-like mouth. I put some red eyeshadow on top of the lip liner because the lip liner had a warmer tone than the eyeshadow.

And that’s it!