Corrupt Me | Review

Title: Corrupt Me
Series: Immortal Vices and Virtues #8
Author: Everly Frost
Pages: 267 pages
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Release date: 29 December 2022
Rating: ★★★★

Synopsis

I am pure.
He is pure temptation.


There’s no place for heart in a coven like mine. We are three witches, working from the shadows, weaving the fate of the new supernatural world. A world in which I know my place.

I am The Maiden, pure as can be.

Then, a raven shifter finds me.

He is darkness and seduction. Danger and forbidden craving. He draws out every wild desire and tempts me to step away from the light.

But he is cursed. A dark king in the making.

Soon I must choose: to resist temptation and risk his death, or to embrace my own dark power.

This good witch is about to turn bad.

**Corrupt Me is a standalone paranormal romance set in the Immortal Vices and Virtues Universe. Every book has a happily ever after with no cliffhanger. Corrupt Me is recommended for readers 18+ due to language, mature themes, and sexual situations.


Review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Everly Frost!
 
Corrupt Me is the eighth standalone book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues world and tells the story of Emmaline and Slater.

Every time I get a book set in the Immortal Vices and Virtues world on my kindle, I get so excited. I’m so in love with this Fantasy Romance series because I get to know new authors, and I get to read amazing stories set in the same world. I even sometimes read about previous characters in some of the other books in the Immortal Vices and Virtues world, and that makes me so happy! I’m so glad that I discovered this book series, and Corrupt Me by Everly Frost was a great addition to the series!

Corrupt Me tells the story of Emmaline and Slater. Emmaline is the Maiden, she’s part of a witch coven with the Mother and the Crone. Slater is a raven shifter who has been cursed. Their paths cross and they can’t help this connection between them. I really liked getting to know Emmaline and Slater, they’re both interesting characters and I really enjoyed reading about them together. I’m also really happy with their ending!

Corrupt Me was yet another amazing book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues series. This book was fast-paced, well written and a good combination of love and action. It was nice to read about Slater, we get to know him briefly in Crave Me, the fourth book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues series, and Emmaline, we get to know her briefly in Expose Me, the fifth book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues series. I’ve been interested in both characters so it was nice to finally read about them! I’m really looking forward to the next book in the Immortal Vices and Virtues series!