February wrap up

In February I read a total of 13 books, I watched 2 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 1 movie. Read further to know what I read and watched in February.

Let’s start this wrap up with the books I read in February. I read The Phantom (Rise of the Warlords #3) by Gena Showalter, Terms and Conditions (Dreamland Billionaires #2) by Lauren Asher, The Wedding Crasher by Mia Sosa, Final Offer (Dreamland Billionaires #3) by Lauren Asher, The Spanish Love Deception (Spanish Love Deception #1) by Elena Armas, No Such Queen (Bloody Royals #2) by Coralee June, Burn Me (Immortal Vices and Virtues #10) by K.A. Knight & Kendra Moreno, Say You Love Me Again by Carrie Aarons, Meeting Lister (I Was Born This Way #0.5) by Alice Oseman, The Worthy and the Willful (Kingston City Limits #3) by T. Marie Alexander, Dirty Secrets (Saints & Sinners #3) by Tori Fox, A Kingdom of Gods and Ruin (A Game of Malice and Greed #0.5) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, and The American Roommate Experiment (Spanish Love Deception #2) by Elena Armas.

I read quite a lot of books this month and some were good and some were amazing. I didn’t read any bad books in February, and I’m so happy with that. Some of my favourite books are the Dreamland Billionaires books, and the Spanish Love Deception books. Both series were so amazing, and I really enjoyed reading about the characters.

Next we have TV shows and movies. In February I watched 2 episodes of Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and I watched the movie The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2. And that’s it. I barely watched anything this month.

Let’s hope March will be an amazing reading month and, maybe a better watching month? Haha !