April wrap up


In April I read a total of 14 books, I watched 29 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 4 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in April.


Let’s talk about the books I read in April. I read Gorgeous Prince (Marchetti Family #2) by Charity Ferrell, Like You Know (Devilbend Dynasty #4) by Kaydence Snow, Finding Their Omega (Knot Her Pack #1) by Sadie Moss, Twisted Lies (Twisted #4) by Ana Huang, As Good As Dead (A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder #3) by Holly Jackson, Makes the Heart Grow Fouler by Carrie Aarons, The Mortal Instruments: The Graphic Novel #6 by Cassandra Clare, If We Ever Meet Again (If Love #1) by Ana Huang, If the Sun Never Sets (If Love #2) by Ana Huang, If Love Had a Price (If Love #3) by Ana Huang, If We Were Perfect (If Love #4) by Ana Huang, King of Battle and Blood (Adrian x Isolde #1) by Scarlett St. Clair, Get In My Swamp (Get In My Swamp #1) by G.M. Fairy, and The Mix-Up by Holly McCulloch.

I really enjoyed reading Ana Huang’s books, I love her writing and her audiobooks are amazing too! I’m also happy that I finally read the last book in the A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder series, I highly recommend this book series!


And let’s talk about everything I watched. As for TV shows I watched The Last of Us, You, Riverdale, Daisy Jones and the Six, and The Mandalorian. I finished watching The Last of Us, I watched a few episodes of Riverdale and The Mandalorian, and I binge watched Daisy Jones and the Six, it was so good and addictive! As for movies I watched Shrek, Thor: Love and Thunder, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Once & Always, and Shrek 2. I really enjoyed rewatching Shrek and Shrek 2, and the latest Thor movie was meh…

Let’s hope May will be a good month like April!