May wrap up


In May I read a total of 9 books, I watched 20 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 0 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in May.

In May I read a mix of books that I owned, audiobooks and a few ARCs. I read Imperfect Chemistry (Imperfect #1) by Mary Frame, Crush (Crave #2) by Tracy Wolff, Heart Bones by Colleen Hoover, A Court of Thorns and Roses (Part 1 of 2) [Dramatized Adaptation] by Sarah J. Maas, Covet (Crave #3) by Tracy Wolff, Worship Me (Immortal Vices and Virtues novella) by Aurelia Jane & Kel Carpenter, A Court of Thorns and Roses (Part 2 of 2) [Dramatized Adaptation] by Sarah J. Maas, The Price of Infamy (The Bad Boys of Wall Street #4) by Ember Leigh, and Covet Me (Immortal Vices and Virtues: Her Monstrous Mates #1) by Aurelia Jane & Kel Carpenter.

I read a few books, but I'm not that happy haha. To me it feels like I didn't read much this month, because I also didn't watch a lot either. But oh well. I did read some great books. I really enjoyed my buddy reads with Sophie, we read Crush and Covet together. I'm also really happy that I decided to reread ACOTAR, I chose the dramatized audiobooks and they're amazing, I highly recommend them!

For TV shows I watched some episodes of Onder de Radar (a Belgian TV show), The Mandalorian, De Mol (a Belgian TV show) and Special Forces: Wie durft wint (another Belgian TV show). As always The Mandalorian was amazing!