January favourites

Books
  • Magnolia Road (Granite Harbor #3) by J. Lynn Bailey
Magnolia Road is the third book in the Granite Harbor series and yet another amazing book by J. Lynn Bailey. I really love her writing as well as her characters and I cannot wait to read the first book in the Granite Harbor series (every book can be read as a standalone). Click here to read my review.
  • Her Guilty Secret (Guilty As Sin #1) by Clare Connelly
Her Guilty Secret is the second book I read written by Clare Connelly and just fell in love with the story and the characters. I really love how Clare writes Romance books, it’s just the perfect level of romance and steam! My review will be up in February!
  • Reaching Refuge (Shelter Me #2) by Annie Anderson 
Reaching Refuge is the second book in the Shelter Me series and can be read as a standalone. I really liked the first book in the series, Seeking Sanctuary, and Reaching Refuge was the perfect sequel! Annie Anderson is an amazing author and I cannot wait to read her other books! Click here to read my review.

Make-up
  • Nyx Vivid Brights Liner in Violet
I went sales shopping with my mum this month and I decided to buy a new coloured eyeliner. I mentioned in one of my Instagram posts and in my eyeliner collection post that I really love wearing coloured eyeliner and a few of my friends recommended the Nyx Vivid Brights Liners and I’m so glad that I bought one of the shades. I really love the Nyx Matte Liner and this is the exact same formula!
  • Barry M Unicorn Primer Drops
I got the Barry M Unicorn Primer Drops as a Christmas present from my sister and I really like the formula! You can use these drops as a primer or as a serum. I also really love the smell and that it’s just pink haha.
  • Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Bal Harbour 
My sister also bought the Ofra Hot Toddies Mini Lip Set with 4 mini lipsticks. One of the shades is called Bal Harbour and it’s such a beautiful mauve nude brown. I really love the formula and you only need one dip in the lipstick for full coverage!

TV Shows
  • The Asterisk War
I’ve been watching a lot of anime and this month I watched and finished The Asterisk War. It’s such a good anime and I’m kind of sad that there’s not going to be another season. It seems that all my favourite anime are cancelled or just finished…

That’s it for this post but make sure to check out my January wrap up tomorrow to find out what I read and watched this month!