March favourites

Books
  • Eternal Reign (Age of Vampires #1), Eternal Shade (Age of Vampires #2) and Eternal Curse (Age of Vampires #3) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti
I’ve been a fan of Caroline Peckham’s book for a while and I was so excited when she announced that she was going to write another vampire series with her sister. Eternal Reign, Eternal Shade and Eternal Curse are amazing books and I cannot get enough of the characters.
  • Fearless & Falling by Season Vining
I love reading books published by Entangled and when I got the opportunity to read this book, I couldn’t say no. Fearless & Falling is my first book by Season Vining and now I cannot wait to read her other books. Fearless & Falling was an amazing New Adult Romance.
  • Now That I Found You (Heart’s Compass #3.5) by Brooke O’Brien
I got to know Brooke O’Brien through a book blogger friend of mine and I love all of the books I’ve read by her. Brooke O’Brien is an amazing Romance author and all of her books have a beautiful message and her characters struggle with real-life problems. Now That I Found You is a novella in the Heart’s Compass series and I cannot wait to read the other books in this series!
  • Wolf Called (The Last Shifter #2) and Wolf Claimed (The Last Shifter #3) by Sadie Moss
I don’t read enough books about werewolves and I’m glad that I got to read the books in The Last Shifter series. Sadie Moss is an amazing author, and I love The Last Shifter series. Make sure to check out my reviews for these two books: Wolf Called ~ Wolf Claimed.

Make-up
  • Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin
Jeffree Star is finally available in Belgium, so I had to go to ICI Paris XL and swatch all of his lipsticks. I think it’s really hard to buy a lipstick online because the lipsticks aren’t always the same on the internet as in real life. I’m really pale so it’s even harder to find a good nude lipstick but Mannequin is the perfect shade for me!

Music
  • 11 Minutes by Halsey, Yungblud and Travis Barker
I’m a big fan of Halsey’s music and I’ve been non-stop listening to this song. It’s so addictive and I really like the meaning behind this song. I watched a video of Yungblud explaining the meaning behind this song and I fell in love with 11 minutes even more!