May wrap up

In May I read a total of 15 books, I watched 72 episodes (TV Shows) and I watched 5 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month! 


Let’s start with the ARC copies I read this month, I read Eternal Storm (Age of Vampires #6) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti, Dirty Irish (Murphy Brothers #3) by Magan Vernon, Wrong Bed, Right Girl (Accidental Love #2) by Rebecca Brooks, Spark (Academy of Unpredictable Magic #1) by Sadie Moss, High School Queens (High School Queens Trilogy #1) by Zachary Ryan, Eternal Love (Age of Vampires #7) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti, Shock Heir for the King by Clare Connelly, Pomegranate Seeds by Melissa Jennings, The Billionaire’s Untouched Bride (Evermore #6) by Clare Connelly, As You Breathe Again (The Walker Boys #2) by Molli Moran, Wicked Games by Amelia Wilde & Vivian Wood, The Second Coming (Rogue Academy #1) by Carrie Aarons, Trials (Academy of Unpredictable Magic #2) by Sadies Moss and July Flames (Wilder Irish #7) by Mari Carr.



I also read some other books such as The Body Remembers by Melissa Jennings. My favourite books of the month are Eternal Storm (Age of Vampires #6) and Eternal Love (Age of Vampires #7) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti, Spark (Academy of Unpredictable Magic #1) and Trials (Academy of Unpredictable Magic #2).

As for TV shows I watched Shadowhunters, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, RiverdaleGotham, Game of Thrones, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, The Resident, BONDiNG, and Dynasty. The last season of Game of Thrones was a bit disappointing, in my opinion, but hey, I cannot like everything, right?!

And I watched some movies this month as well, I watched iBoy, Patser, Kick Ass, Every Day and Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile.