February wrap up

wrap up shirley cuypers
In February I read a total of  12 books, I watched 23 episodes (TV Shows) and 2 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!

For ARCs this month, I read Defiance (Her Soulkeepers #2) by Sadie Moss, The Brave & The Broken (Gifted Fae Academy #2) by Brittni Chenelle, Wrong Bed, Right Man (Accidental Love #3) by Rebecca Brooks, The Demigod Complex (Brimstone Inc. #1) by Abigail Owen, If I Let You Go by Kyra Lennon, Brix (A Rebel's Havoc #1) by Brooke O'Brien, Forgotten Pieces (White Creek #3) by Tori Fox, I Hate You, Fuller James by Kelly Anne Blount, A Lovely Confession (Debt of Passion Duet #2) by Coralee June and The Wrong/Right Man by Aurora Rose Reynolds.

And as for books on my TBR, I read Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox #2) by Julie Kagawa and Feminists Don't Wear Pink (And Other Lies) by Scarlett Curtis & Bronwen Brenner


soul of the sword julie kagawa

As for TV shows I watched Sex Education, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Riverdale and The Witcher. I really liked the third season of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and I cannot wait for the next season! I also really liked The Witcher, I loved all the details and the swordplay was so good!

And lastly movies, I watched To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You and Parasite. TATB: P.S. I Still Love You was a good movie but I liked the first one more. My boyfriend and I went to the movies and we just randomly picked Parasite, the movie was not what I expected, lol. It was a good movie though!