July wrap up

In July I read a total of 12 books, I watched 36 episodes (TV Shows) and 6 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!

For ARCs this month, I read Keeping You Away (Tyler & Gemma #1) by Kennedy Fox, Beautiful Savage (The Boys of Sinners Bay #2) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Playing To Win by Mignon Mykel, Aubree Valentine, Jennifer Bonds, Brooke O’Brien, Tina Gallagher, Christy Pastore and Victoria Pinder, The Ghost of You (Broken Lyrics Duet #1) by Tori Fox, Queen of Fate & Fire (Rogue Ethereal #6) by Annie Anderson, Hate Thy Neighbor by S.M. Soto, Until You Believe (Until You #4) by D.M. Davis, Bound to You (The Night Keepers Series #1) by Alyson Caraway and Reckless Kiss by Tia Louise.


And as for other books, I read Eclipse (Twilight #3) by Stephenie Meyer, Catch and Release (Catch #2) by Ella Fox, Reaping Havoc (The Grimm Brotherhood #2) by Kel Carpenter & Meg Anne and Breaking Dawn (Twilight #4) by Stephenie Meyer.

I didn’t read as many books as I have wanted, but that’s okay. It was nice reading the Twilight books with Sophie, so I made a blog post about it. As for Catch and Release and Reaping Havoc, I am writing a blog post about some Kindle Unlimited books I’ve read so soon you’ll be able to read my opinion about those two books. As for ARCs, my favourite ones of July are Beautiful Savage and The Ghost of You.

As for TV shows I finished watching the fourth season of Gotham, I watched some episodes of The 100, and I watched the first season of Cursed. I like Gotham, but it isn’t my favourite TV show, The 100 is getting so boring but I just want to finish the season and Cursed was really interesting! I also started watching Down to Earth with Zac Efron, I really like it.

And lastly movies, I watched Eclipse, Breaking Dawn Part 1, Breaking Dawn Part 2, The Kissing Booth 2, Spider-Man: Far From Home and After. It was so nice to watch the Twilight movies again, I’ve always been a fan of them and it was nice to get back to my childhood. I also wanted to watch After again because I watched the trailer of the second movie. The Kissing Booth 2 and Spider-Man 2 were both good movies and I enjoyed watching them!