April wrap up

In April I read a total of 16 books and I watched 39 episodes (TV shows). Read further to know what I read and watched in April.

Let’s begin with the ARCs I read in April. I read Broken Truth (Dragon Wings #1) by Elizabeth Kayland, Heritage (Elmwick Academy #3) by Emilia Zeeland, Stolen Lust (Beauty in the Stolen #1) by Charmaine Pauls, A Beast So Cold (Beauty & The Beast #2) by Beena Khan, Mine to Guard (Protection #3) by Kennedy L. Mitchell, Foes & Cons by Carrie Aarons, Death Watch (Soul Reader #2) by Annie Anderson and Warrior Fae (Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac #5) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti.

I also read some books from my TBR or books that I recently bought. I read Harleen (Harleen #1-3) by Stjepan Šejić, Swimming Lessons: Poems by Lili Reinhart, Shine Your Icy Crown (You Are Your Own Fairy Tale #2) by Amanda Lovelace, Reaper Reborn (The Grimm Brotherhood #3) by Kel Carpenter & Meg Anne, The Winter Manor by Emily Blythe, Opium by Marian Mudder (Dutch book), The Betrothed (The Betrothed #1) by Kiera Cass and Shadow and Bone (The Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo.


I read quite a few books and I’m really happy that I read a lot of books from my TBR/books I recently bought. My April favourites are Warrior Fae, Harleen and Shadow and Bone. Warrior Fae is the last book in the Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac series, and it was so good. I’m really sad that the series is over now. Harleen was such a good comic about Harley Quinn. She’s one of my favourite DC characters and I think the story and the illustrations were amazing! And lastly we have Shadow and Bone. I’ve been meaning to read this book for a while now and I finally managed to read it. I also read it this month because the TV show came out. I really liked the story and the characters and I’m excited for the next book!
 

Next up are my TV shows. I finished watching The Bold Type and I started watching The Queen’s Gambit with my boyfriend. We’ve already finished this TV show and we liked it. I also watched some episodes of Riverdale and Love, Victor. The last TV show I watched this month was Shadow and Bone. As I mentioned above, I read the book because the TV show came out and the TV show was so good. Of course there were some differences, but I think that the TV show was amazing and I even stayed up until 7 am (when my boyfriend gets home from work) because I didn’t want to stop watching it!


Sadly I didn’t watch any movies this month but I’m really happy with what I read and watched in April. Let’s hope May will be as successful as April!