July wrap up

In July I read a total of 22 books, I watched 63 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 1 movie. Read further to know what I read and watched in July.
 
Let’s talk about the ARCs I read in July first. I read Dead Calm (Grave Talker #3) by Annie Anderson, Under the Milky Way by Vanessa Barneveld, Doukas (Greek Crime Lords #1) by Demetra Georgiou, Learning to Live (Infinite Love #1) by Kira Adams, Life After (Infinite Love #2) by Kira Adams, My Forever (Infinite Love #3) by Kira Adams, Beautifully Broken (Infinite Love #4) by Kira Adams, Against All Odds (Infinite Love #5) by Kira Adams, The Infinite Love Series (Infinite Love #1-5) by Kira Adams, Rogue (Institute of Unpredictable Magic #3) by Sadie Moss, Feral Wolf (Darkmore Penitentiary #3) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti and A Beauty So Cursed (Beauty & The Beast #4) by Beena Khan.

Besides the ARCs, I also read some other books this month. I read All This Wild Hope by Sabina Laura, The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater, The Return (Titan #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Our Fake Mariage Vol. 1 by Kiwi Tokina, Our Fake Mariage Vol. 2 by Kiwi Tokina, Our Fake Mariage Vol. 3 by Kiwi Tokina, Our Fake Mariage Vol. 4 by Kiwi Tokina, Our Fake Mariage Vol. 5 by Kiwi Tokina, Our Fake Mariage Vol. 6 by Kiwi Tokina and Disney Animated Classics: The Nightmare Before Christmas by Marilyn Easton & Sally Morgan.


The Dream Thieves
and The Return were both buddy reads and I really enjoyed reading with my friends Regina and Sophie. Although… I didn’t really enjoy reading The Dream Thieves, lol. For some reason I just cannot get into the story. But The Return was so good! Some other good books I enjoyed this month are Feral Wolf, A Beauty So Cursed, All This Wild Hope and the Disney Animated Classic: The Nightmare Before Christmas. I’m such a big fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas, so I had to pick up a copy of the Disney Animated Classic! I really enjoyed it and I highly recommend it!


Besides books I also watched some TV shows. I finally finished watching iZombie, I really liked the TV show but I’m also happy that it’s finally over. I started watching and finished Sex/Life, it was such an addictive TV show but I hated the ending. I watched some episodes from High School Musical: The Musical: The Series and Love, Victor. I started watching and finished the new season of Elite, and it was good. Then I started watching and finished The Serpent with my boyfriend, which was such an interesting TV show. I also started watching and finished the new season of Never Have I Ever, and I finally finished the last part of Vikings. I’m glad that that TV show is finally over too! I also finally continued watching The Flash. Next month I’m also going to continue Arrow, Supergirl and DC’S Legends of Tomorrow.

And lastly: movies. I watched Raya, it was such a beautiful movie and at the end of the movie I was crying happy tears.

I read quite a few books and watched quite a few episodes this month… Damn! July was a good month 😉