January wrap up

In January I read a total of 21 books, I watched 51 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 5 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in January.
 
This month I read some ARCs, I read Scent of Obsession (Scent #1) by Shanen Ricci, Binding Rose (Mafia Wars) by Ivy Fox, Bound to the Dark (Claimed by Monsters #1) by Sadie Moss, Gunmetal Lily (Mafia Wars) by Rebecca Royce, Just About Over You by Carrie Aarons, Sinful Hands (Chained Hearts Duet #3) by T.L Smith, Grudge (Malice Mafia #3) by Coralee June and Ruin (Red Ridge Sinners #1) by Caitlyn Dare.
 
I also read some books from my TBR, I read Deathly Omens (Silver Moon Academy #4) by Storm Song, Wait for You (Wait for You #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Shadow Me (Shatter Me #4.5) by Tahereh Mafi, Defy Me (Shatter Me #5) by Tahereh Mafi, Reveal Me (Shatter Me #5.5) by Tahereh Mafi, Imagine Me (Shatter Me #6) by Tahereh Mafi, Savage (Savage Falls Sinners MC #1) by Caitlyn Dare, Sacrifice (Savage Falls Sinners MC #2) by Caitlyn Dare, Sacred (Savage Falls Sinners MC #3) by Caitlyn Dare, Sever (Savage Falls Sinners MC #4) by Caitlyn Dare, Believe Me (Shatter Me #6.5) by Tahereh Mafi and Trust in Me (Wait for You #1.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I read quite a few books in January and I’m so happy that I got a great start. I read some amazing books this month, some of my favourites are the Mafia Wars books, the Savage Falls Sinners MC books and the Wait for You books. I’m also really happy that I got back into reading the Shatter Me books by Tahereh Mafi!

I watched quite a few episodes from different TV Shows, I watched the entire season of Genera+on, the entire season of The Sex Lives of College Girls, the entire season of Loki, the second season of The Witcher, the new episodes of Euphoria, the last episode of The Wheel of Time, and some episodes from Archive 81 and The Resident.
 
As for movies, I rewatched Tangled, The Matrix Resurrections, Spider-Man: No Way Home, Harry Potter 20th Anniversary and Girl in the Basement. I watched quite a few TV shows and movies this month!