March wrap up

In March I read a total of 15 books, I watched 16 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 2 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in March.
 
Like always, let’s start with the ARCs I read this month. In March I read Dead Ahead (Grave Talker #5) by Annie Anderson, Love Spells, Full Moons, and Silver Bullets (Clayridge Chronicles #1) by Cameron Allie, You Keep Breaking Us (Prospect Street #3) by Carrie Aarons, Servant (Trials of Blood #1) by Rebecca Royce, Queen of the Dark (Claimed by Monsters #3) by Sadie Moss, Blade of Iris (Mafia Wars) by K.A. Knight, Redemption (The Partners #3) by Tori Fox, A Vow of Ruin (The Thornheart Trials #2) by Sherilee Gray, The Bastard Heir (Winter Harbor #1) by Whitely Cox & Ember Leigh.
 

I also read some other books besides some ARCs, I read The Betrayed (The Betrothed #2) by Kiera Cass, The Monarchs (The Ravens #2) by Kass Morgan & Danielle Page, The Dead List by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Flower Crowns and Fearsome Things by Amanda Lovelace, Darkest Flame by Brooke O’Brien and The War of Two Queens (Blood and Ash #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout.


My favourite books of this month are Blade of Iris, The Dead List and The War of Two Queens. It’s no surprise that Jennifer L. Armentrout’s books made it to my monthly favourites list. She’s such a talented author and I love all of her books!


Let’s talk about TV shows and movies. This month I watched some episodes of De Kemping (A Belgian TV show), De Mol (another Belgian TV show), and I watched the entire new season of Bridgerton. I really enjoyed the second season of Bridgerton, but I the first season is still my favourite season.


As for movies I watched The Batman, the new Batman movie, and Turning Red. I really enjoyed both movies but I do think that The Batman was a bit too long…

And that’s it for March!