April wrap up

In April I read a total of 15 books, I watched 7 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 2 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in April.
 
Let’s start with the ARCs I read in April. I read Unlikely Queen (Crystal Castle #1) by T.L. Smith, A Beautiful Liar (Hades & Persephone #1) by Beena Khan, Phase of Fate (Phase Mountain Pack #1) by Coralee June, Kiss and Fake Up by Carrie Aarons, Society of Psychos (Dead Men Walking #2) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti,
 
I also read some other books besides ARCs, I read Gluttony (Seven Princes of Sin #2) by S.N. Hunt, Crank by Caitlyn Dare, Parallel (Parallel #1) by Elle O’Roark, Intersect (Parallel #2) by Elle O’Roark, Be with Me (Wait for You #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Proposal (Wait for You #2.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Believe in Me (Wait for You #1.6) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid, and The Hating Game by Sally Thorne.
 
My favourite books in April are Be with Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Song of Achilles and The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. It’s no surprise that JLA made it to my favourites list again, she’s amazing! I read The Song of Achilles and The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo in audio format, and I really enjoyed listening to both books!
 
Besides books I also watched a few TV shows and movies. I watched De Mol (a Belgian TV show), Riverdale, Lilo & Stitch, and Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch. I don’t know why but I wanted to rewatch the Lilo & Stitch movies, and I’m so happy that I watched movie 1 & 2!