May wrap up

In May I read a total of 13 books, I watched 26 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 4 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in May.

I read quite a few books in May. I read 4 ARCs and 9 books from my TBR. The ARCs I read last month are Reap (The Order #6) by Nikki Rae, Ruthless Devil (The Ruthless Devils #4) by Eve L. Mitchell, Reject Me (Immortal Vices and Virtues #1) by Kel Carpenter & Aurelia Jane, and Dead Wrong (Grave Talker #6) by Annie Anderson.


The other books I read in May are They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera, Heartless (Immortal Enemies #1) by Gena Showalter, A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder (A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder #1) by Holly Jackson, Bad Apple by Elle Kennedy, Just Last Night by Mhairi McFarlane, After: The Graphic Novel by Anna Todd, The Mortal Instruments: The Graphic Novel Vol. 5 by Cassandra Clare, Stay with Me (Wait for You #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, and Foxy Tales by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti.


I read so many amazing books this month and some of my favourites are Ruthless Devil, After: The Graphic Novel, Stay with Me and Reject Me.

As for TV shows, I watched some more episodes than last month. I watched some episodes of De Mol (a Belgian TV show) and Riverdale. I started watching Stranger Things with my boyfriend and I watched the entire first season of Heartstopper. Stranger Things and Heartstopper were both amazing!


Lastly, let’s talk about movies. In May I watched 365 Days: This Day, The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard, Leroy & Stitch and A Perfect Pairing. I expected more of 365 Days, it was a real disappointment. The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard was okay. Leroy & Stitch and A Perfect Pairing were both good movies that I really enjoyed watching.

Let’s hope June will be an amazing reading & watching month!