August wrap up

In August I read a total of 14 books, I watched 31 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 6 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in August.
 
In August I read 2 ARCs and 12 other books. Let’s start with the ARCs I read this month. I read Once Forbidden, Twice Shy by Carrie Aarons and Reckless Hands (Chained Hearts Duets #5) by T.L. Smith.


Then the other books I read, I read The Evil Queen (The Forest of Good and Evil #1) by Gena Showalter, The Words by Ashley Jade, Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Silver Linings by Sabina Laura, Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Speak: The Graphic Novel by Laurie Halse Anderson, I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy, The Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith, Realm Breaker (Realm Breaker #1) by Victoria Aveyard, The Feeling of Falling in Love by Mason Deaver, Corrupt (Devil’s Night #1) by Penelope Douglas and Hideaway (Devil's Night #2) by Penelope Douglas.
 

So I read quite of few books this month, and most of them were really good. I listened to a lot of audiobooks this month, and I really enjoyed them. My favourite ‘normal’ books of August are Reckless Hands, The WordsCursed and Obsession. My favourite audiobooks of August are I’m Glad My Mom Died, The Way I Used To Be and The Feeling of Falling in Love.


Next, let’s talk about what I watched in August. I watched the entire first season of Obi-Wan Kenobi, the entire first season of What If...?, the entire first season of Taboo, I watched the latest episodes of Riverdale and High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, and I watched the first two episodes of House of the Dragon. As for movies, I watched The Addams Family (2019), Purple Hearts, Top Gun: Maverick, Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings, After Ever Happy and Nope.


Purple Hearts
was such a good movie, and I really enjoyed the type 1 Diabetes representation. I haven’t seen that many movies with type 1 Diabetes. I was also pleasantly surprised with Top Gun: Maverick, I’m not usually into action movies, but my boyfriend wanted to see the movie. I also really enjoyed After Ever Happy, and I’m really looking forward to the next movie!

Let’s hope September is going to be an amazing reading & watching month!