September wrap up

In September I read a total of 14 books, I watched 30 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 4 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in September.
 
In September I read 4 ARCs and 10 other books. Like always, let’s start with the ARCs I read this month. In September I read Crave Me (Immortal Vices and Virtues #4) by Lexi C. Foss, Black Hearts (Saints & Sinners #1) by Tori Fox, girasol by Gretchen Gomez and Expose Me (Immortal Vices and Virtues #5) by Kaydence Snow.


The other books I read in September are Kill Switch (Devil’s Night #3) by Penelope Douglas, Conclave (Devil’s Night #3.5) by Penelope Douglas, Nightfall (Devil’s Night #4) by Penelope Douglas, Fire Night (Devil’s Night #4.5) by Penelope Douglas, Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Tempting the Player (Gamble Brothers #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Good Girl Complex by Elle Kennedy, Disney Manga: Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas - Mirror Moon Graphic Novel by Mallory Reaves and Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

I read some amazing books last month. I really enjoyed my buddy read of the Gamble Brothers series with Sophie. We’re both trying to read all of Jennifer L. Armentrout’s books so we buddy read a lot of them together. I also really enjoyed reading the Devil’s Night series by Penelope Douglas, they’re my first books by her. Good Girl Complex was an enjoyable beach/vacation read, I read this book when I was in Portugal, and the The Nightmare Before Christmas graphic novel was also really fun to read.


Besides books, I also watched some TV. I finished watching the latest season of High School Musical: The Musical: The SeriesNever Have I Ever and Fate: The Winx Saga. I watched some episodes of House of the Dragon, Inside The Criminal Mind, Dynasty and Dahmer. I really enjoyed watching Never Have I EverFate: The Winx Club was also really good but a bit chaotic, and Dahmer looks really interesting so far! As for movies I watched Forrest Gump, 8 Mile, The Craigslist Killer, Laurent het Wonderkind. My boyfriend really likes Forrest Gump and 8 Mile, so I finally watched those movies for the first time. 

And that’s it for September. I read and watched some good stuff!