December wrap up

In December I read a total of 18 books, I watched 43 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 2 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched in December.

Let’s start with the books I read this month. For ARCs I read Shudder (The Shadow & Ink Series #1) by Nikki Rae, Sorrow and Starlight (Zodiac Academy #8) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti, Cruel Promises (Saints & Sinners #2) by Tori Fox and Corrupt Me (Immortal Vices and Virtues #8) by Everly Frost.

Heartstopper Volume One to Volume Four by Alice Oseman, Blade Breaker (Realm Breaker #2) by Victoria Aveyard, This Winter (Solitaire #0.5) by Alice Oseman, The Heartstopper Yearbook by Alice Oseman, Solitaire (Solitaire #1) by Alice Oseman, Nick and Charlie (Solitaire #1.5) by Alice Oseman, Heart on Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #3) by Amanda Bouchet, Radio Silence by Alice Oseman, I Was Born For This by Alice Oseman, The Warlord (Rise of the Warlords #1) by Gena Showalter and Finding Perfect by Colleen Hoover

As you can see I read all of Alice Oseman’s books, except for Loveless because I’ve already read that one. I picked up the Heartstopper graphic novels, so I also wanted to read Alice Oseman’s other books. Heart on Fire was a buddy read with Sophie. As for favourites, I really loved Shudder by Nikki Rae and The Warlord by Gena Showalter.

As for TV shows and movies, I watched the entire first season of Wednesday, the latest season of The Sex Lives of College Girls, the latest season of Emily in Paris, the entire first season of First Kill, an episode of Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities, and the movie Smile and Brahms: The Boy II. I really loved Wednesday and I enjoyed watching First Kill.