July wrap up


In July I read a total of 13 books, I watched 23 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 1 movie. Read further to know what I read and watched in July.

Let’s begin with the books I read, I read Beyond the Veil (Zodiac Academy #8.5) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Bittersweet (Ashton Family #1) by Carrie Aarons, A Court of Frost and Starlight [Dramatized Adaptation] (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas, The Harder They Ride by Coralee June, Protect Me (Immortal Vices and Virtues: Her Monstrous Mates #2) by Jessica Wayne & Heather Hildenbrand, Queen of Myth and Monsters (Adrian X Isolde #2) by Scarlett St. Clair, Born, Darkly (Darkly, Madly Duet #1) by Trisha Wolfe, Born, Madly (Darkly, Madly Duet #2) by Trisha Wolfe, My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga, Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers #1) by Corinne Michaels, Throttled (Dirty Air #1) by Lauren Asher, Collided (Dirty Air #2) by Lauren Asher, and Wrecked (Dirty Air #3) by Lauren Asher.

I had a good reading month and read some amazing books. I really enjoyed reading Protect Me by Jessica Wayne & Heather Hildenbrand, and the Dirty Air series was such a good Romance series. I cannot wait to pick up the fourth and final book in the series. A book that also surprised me was My Heart and Other Black Holes, at the beginning of the book I wasn’t really into the main character, but the more I listened to the audiobook, the more I enjoyed it. The ending also really surprised me!

Now let’s move on to TV shows and movies. In July I finally watched the last season of A Series of Unfortunate Events, my partner and I kept putting it off for some reason. I also watched the last few episodes of Never Have I Ever, an episode of Riverdale, a few episodes of XO, Kitty, and the entire season of Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story. I truly enjoyed watching Queen Charlotte! As for movies I watched one movie, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish.